I have a confession to make......

you're soooo bad Deb!

Go ahead and clean that bator off and join the rest of us hatchaholics.

I'm just as bad as the rest of ya'll.
I have a doz in the bator now, checking for fertility, today is day 4.

And now both my little japanese girls laid their first eggs yesterday.
yippiechickie.gif

Looks like I'll be getting that 2nd bator before long.

Oh Katy, why oh! why oh! why did you post that you caved in!!!..I have 18 eggs sitting on the counter in a basket from my hens and I want to hatch them out so bad!!
hit.gif
...I just have no room for more house chicks.... pooie
tongue.gif

I am a hatchaholic and I'm trying so hard!!....

good luck on keeping to your guns Tuffoldhen I know how bad it is I said that I would not hatch any out till spring well my birds of course started laying like crazy so I have about 24 eggs in the bator because all i did was look at them and think what a beautiful little chick that could be
wee.gif

I just cooked the eggs that we got this week. But as I was cracking I was looking for a bullseye to see if my little roo is doing his duty.
lau.gif

Tonya

I know. I am just hoping it is later than sooner!

It will probably be after I move the babies outside, it will be too quiet in the house.
big_smile.png

Let me tell you though it is getting harder and harder. I see all the eggs listed and the breeds that I would love to have and I have to sit on my hands not to shout..."SOLD!!!!"
yippiechickie.gif

I have even been tempted to ask you for some of yours to hatch out.
th.gif
But so far....I have been good. Hopefully it will last.
lol.png

The first ones (14 aruacana and a doz of my own marans) went in on the night of the 16th and the others (12 buff orps and some more BLRW ) went in on the night of the 18th. I'll be glad when I can candle!!

Has any ever heard, even just one time, that there might soon be an over-abundance of chickens, and breeding will have to come to a halt? That chickens will soon need birth control? That we'll only be allowed 2 chickens per family because of an overabundance? Never!! Not one time!!! So hatch away; all of you not hatching, get with it. The world always needs more chickens!

Back
Top Bottom