I have a confession.

OneHappyRooster

Free Ranging
Apr 5, 2020
OrpHington Land
I couldn't get any other pictures.
Mitzi is tiny. I think she's about 8 weeks.
Then I got her mother, who is apparently laying. She is lavender, and an absolute horror. She spent half of the journey back screaming at me.

Then I got a blue pullet. She escaped from her box and flew onto my brother's bed, and then onto his shelf and trapped herself in amongst a load of bottles.

These things are FAST.

TheOddOneOut

Free Ranging
Feb 15, 2020
Somewhere @OneHappyRooster isn’t
I couldn't get any other pictures.
Mitzi is tiny. I think she's about 8 weeks.
Then I got her mother, who is apparently laying. She is lavender, and an absolute horror. She spent half of the journey back screaming at me.

Then I got a blue pullet. She escaped from her box and flew onto my brother's bed, and then onto his shelf and trapped herself in amongst a load of bottles.

These things are FAST.
And NOT friendly.

TheOddOneOut

Free Ranging
Feb 15, 2020
Somewhere @OneHappyRooster isn’t
Mitzi is friendly. She still has her baby cheep. She was perfectly calm when I held her.

The lavender pecked me 🤣
*shshshshshhshshhshshshshshhshshshhshhshsshshhshshshshhshshshhshshshshhshshshshshshshhshshshshshhsshhshshshhshshshhshshshshshhshshshshshhshshshshhshshshhshshshhshshshshshshhshshshshshhshshshshhshshshshshhshshshshhshshshshshshhshshshshshshshhshshshshhshshshshshhshshshshshhshshshhshshshshhshshshshhshshShshshhshshshhshshshhshshshhshshshshshhshshshhshshshshshhshshshshhshshshhshshshhshshshhshshshshshshhshshshshhshshshhshhhshshshhshshshshhshshshshhshhshshshshshhhhhshshshshshShshhshshshshshshhshshshshshhshshshshshshhshshshhshshshshshhshshhshshshshshhshshshshshshshhshshshhsshhshshshshhshshhshshshhshshshshhshshshshhshshshshshshshshhsShshhshshshshhshshshshhshshshshshshhshshshshhshshshshshshhshshshhshshshshhshshshhshshshhshshshshhshshshhs*
stops hyperventilating and drops to the floor

Top Bottom