I have a confession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy, this should make you realize that Orps are evil. Even mixed Cochins aren’t evil... unless they have Orpington in them.

We’re glad you finally came to your senses though and got Cochins.
Within 16 hours I have been pecked about six times by two different birds.
Then two of them wreaked havoc by escaping and charging around my brother's room.
Then I tried to make friends with the lavender. Every time I spoke she screamed at me.

If that isn't evil, I don't know what is.
Actually, when my flock saw them, the Orps broke out with alarm calls.

Within 16 hours I have been pecked about six times by two different birds.
Then two of them wreaked havoc by escaping and charging around my brother's room.
Then I tried to make friends with the lavender. Every time I spoke she screamed at me.

If that isn't evil, I don't know what is.
Actually, when my flock saw them, the Orps broke out with alarm calls.

That's so weird! Both of my cochins are like stuffed animals. You can do anything with them, and they just roll with it. Maybe it's the OEGB in them? Or maybe they just have to realize that you're a nice person?

That's so weird! Both of my cochins are like stuffed animals. You can do anything with them, and they just roll with it. Maybe it's the OEGB in them? Or maybe they just have to realize that you're a nice person?
Well I guess prodding them with a stick earlier didn't improve their opinion of me.

I think it's just that they've had no human contact. The lavender (Mipha) absolutely hates me. The blue (Medli) actually ate out of my hand - very tentatively. Small fry Mitzi has pecked me a few times, but is very friendly and cuddly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom