I have a confession......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theoldchick, Aug 30, 2011.

1. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I'm not from around here. And I have the photos to prove it!

My true home-world has several suns and I'm fascinated on how they rotate in the sky when the suns rise:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My home is rather hot but our species has developed ways to cope. We have an exoskeleton and are cold blooded so we prefer the tropical areas of Earth.

Here is a picture of my brother Flector-he's not wearing his human skin and is eating a snack:

[​IMG]

Yeah, I know, he's ugly, but the girls on our world think he is a hunk.

I was sent here as part of my school's exchange program. No, we can't help you with your world problems as our world has the same problems. I'm planning to write my paper on poultry so this site has been informative. I really want to take my chickens home with me but they would require expensive housing to keep them from combusting in our heat. If I can convince my elders how informative and educational chickens are I can hopefully create a chicken coop on our world so our very young can experience chicken tv.

I really have enjoyed my visit here and my kind have been visiting Earth for a very long time. We come not to take over the world but to simply enjoy the ambiance of Earth. We take in the sights, relax, then go back home to our boring jobs. Soon, I'll be going home to write my paper, graduate, get a job, and raise a family.

If you can guess which planet I'm from you will win a free trip to my world. Can't guarentee the trip back, though. And I suggest you bring a lot of sunscreen.

This is theoldchick signing out. I'm going home. I miss my suns.

[​IMG]

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Et Phone Home! [​IMG]

3. desertdarlene

desertdarlene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    San Diego
    Cute.

4. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    lovely home! It is clear why you miss it!

Can you make sure the Caution Dangerous Inhabitants sign to warn people from coming here without appropriate training is still functioning around Mars?? On your way by? Thanks!

There has been a huge increase in sightings here lately. I am suspicious of looky loos scouting out to watch the train wreck happening here. [​IMG] Rubber neckers!?! What are you gonna do? [​IMG]

5. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Me thinks you need some mascara.

6. pastrymama

pastrymama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2010
    Phoenix
    Um, what? I seem to remember eating some dried fungus once and I am sure I saw all your suns. Maybe I should have soaked them first?

7. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:No, no; that's her BROTHER [​IMG]

8. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Quote:Ahhhh, but the real question is, WHAT should you have soaked them in...?

9. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    If you come to my world don't eat these:

[​IMG]

And stay away from the trees-they are carnivorous:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. pastrymama

pastrymama Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2010
    Phoenix
    Ooooooooo! Those look tasty. I'll bet Laree could put some of those in her "nonsense" dishes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by