I have a crazy week ahead!!! Cake pics added

RubberChickenLubber

Songster
12 Years
Oct 19, 2007
Newton, NC
My daughter's 2nd bday party is Sat, and I'm planning on doing a 3 tiered castle cake, and all the extras that go into a party. I also got a wholesale order of bathmitts that I need to get finished by next week. The only thing I have really accomplished on the party is the flowers for the cake. Thankfully hubby is off Friday so he can take care of the kids while I decorate the cake. At least it's not being held at our house.
th.gif

Last edited:
Don't sweat over the b-day party. Those sorta things always work out. Be sure and enjoy the day, they won't be little for long! The cake sounds great! Have fun decorating it.

You make bath mitts? Do you have an etsy shop?

Did you have the etsy link in your sig when I asked?

I am gonna have to get my Bethany Grace one of those cupcake purses. Would the hats with the curlies fit her? She is 5, but a little small for her age. Those are soooo cute, I love handmade things, they last longer and the quality is always so much better than store bought.

I can make the hats any size. I have even made them for adults. Yes the link was in my signature, but I'm bad about not seeing them either. If you decide to order, I will be about 1 1/2 -2 weeks before I can get it finished. I'd wait on the hat until the fall, that way you know what size she'll need. Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom