I have a day old baby splash of a Silver Rudd’s Blue: can you possibly tell her gender?

Like I say I’m not an expert by any means. I’m still thinking it look like a girl. I was looking to see if I had some pictures of around the same age to show kinda what I meant, but I reckon I deleted them.

I’m sure it could also depend on how the people you got them from selected their breeders. So I could be very wrong but with all mine but the one with the odd comb if I wasn’t sure it ended up female.

Mine were from Greenfire farms and wabi sabi farms. The wabi sabi were from the first import line and better looking birds but had pullets that looked like males and Greenfire second import produced the male I thought was female. Doubt that’s useful but thought I would share.

Like I say I’m not an expert by any means. I’m still thinking it look like a girl. I was looking to see if I had some pictures of around the same age to show kinda what I meant, but I reckon I deleted them.

I’m sure it could also depend on how the people you got them from selected their breeders. So I could be very wrong but with all mine but the one with the odd comb if I wasn’t sure it ended up female.

Mine were from Greenfire farms and wabi sabi farms. The wabi sabi were from the first import line and better looking birds but had pullets that looked like males and Greenfire second import produced the male I thought was female. Doubt that’s useful but thought I would share.
Ok! Thanks, it was useful ☺️

C5756617-B66B-4C53-A8D4-451B7737F593.jpeg
886A4796-7355-4EA4-BE16-DA7170D08170.jpeg
A77930DE-3E62-4D01-9EBB-A907AD287EA9.jpeg

Almost 5 weeks

Back
Top Bottom