I have a dilema and need some ideas

Quote:
They did come out good and Skanky loved them. She is starting to grow on me a bit. I just wish the family drama would stay outside the door. Took almost 4 years, but yeah, she is growin on me.

I planned on taking my camera and surprising them with the pics. I wanted to have a gift for them at the wedding. They are young, and this gal has mellowed him out more than anyone thought possible
lol.png

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I totally forgot about that til you reminded me. This my fine friends, is a good deed coming back around to help me out.
hugs.gif
ya.gif

Beer soap it is.
gig.gif

mr saddi calls it "smelly drunk soap"

Quote:
They did come out good and Skanky loved them. She is starting to grow on me a bit. I just wish the family drama would stay outside the door. Took almost 4 years, but yeah, she is growin on me.

I planned on taking my camera and surprising them with the pics. I wanted to have a gift for them at the wedding. They are young, and this gal has mellowed him out more than anyone thought possible
lol.png

thumbsup.gif

Me and needles? Not a real good idea.
tongue.png

A thoughtful gift can be the most memorable ,I think the recipe idea is awesome. When I got married my cousin didn't have a lot of money and we were moving from the country to the city. She quilted me a window with an apple tree and a robin and some flowers . So I would have my country view. I'll never forget it and that was 30 yrs ago.

The little kitchen things, spatula, tongs, serving spoon, wisk, can opener, things like that are great to start a house with also.

Back
Top Bottom