I HAVE A MOUSE, I GOT IT, l have won the war

ginbart

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 9, 2008
Bloomsburg, PA
This thing is driving me crazy.
barnie.gif
I have two traps on the counter he moves around them. AND they have peanut butter and cheese on them.
hit.gif
I have poison under the stove it doesn‘t eat. He comes out of my stove because my DH has seen him go back under the burners.
ep.gif
Last night I had a bag of frozen green beans on my strainer because I was going to give them to my chickens. This morning I got up and it had chewed a hole in the bag and I had beans all over.
somad.gif
What can I do. Sorry, can’t have a cat.

Last edited:
preppy*hippie*chick :

Glue trap?

I have two of those out also. Maybe I'll open them so it has to go across it. Good idea​

lift up your lid on the stove...there should be a kick stand to keep it up...then put the glue trap there with food in the middle...a big tastey bread morsel.

Glue traps are actually pretty brutal, the animal dies slowly of dehydration and starvation. If you use a glue trap check it constantlyand put the animal out of its oncoming misery with a neck dislocation (or a big hammer). Snap traps are much better, just put them in the animal's path, along the wall (or stove edge inside under burners). Be patient with the snap traps. they will work!

Back
Top Bottom