I HAVE A MOUSE, I GOT IT, l have won the war

You never have 'just one' mouse!
21259_h0901.gif

The odds are there is more then one!
Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to let my big BO roo come over for a visit. He HATES mice. He found a nest of baby mice outside and killed every single one of those things. I love Big Buff
big_smile.png
Those are some mice that are never gonna make it into the house and up to the wall by my bed to keep me awake all night chewing on the wall. I hate mice! Well, I like the domomesticated pet store ones but that's another story.
lol.png

I happened to catch a mouse once and put it in my old plastic hamster cage, until I could get rid of it. didnt have the top on it, but it couldnt seem to get out. During the night a heard this ruckus and went looking to figure out what it was.

Well I had two mice in the hampster cage, hmmmmm darn things are curious, must have jumped in and couldnt get back out.

got rid of my mouse problem by chance
big_smile.png

Ummm, yeah. Three cats in the house (2 of which are ostensibly barn cats and mighty hunters). THREE freeloading would-be mouse hunters and I still have a mouse (or 80) running in my kitchen cabinets. I'm completely grossed out by mouse droppings.
sickbyc.gif
I put out the snap traps last night lovingly slathered with peanut butter. Little snot licked the peanut butter off the trap and left it. Trust me that the peanut butter trap is going to be sitting on a payer of glue traps tonight. AND I have hired an exterminator company to come out and annihilate the little suckers (well, actually they are coming to take care of my out of control wasp problem but they're taking care of the mice too).
Our previous arrangement has been that the mice will scamper merrily out in the fields and I will live in the house and our worlds will not cross. They have broken the truce and declared war. Just call me General CityGirl...

Quote:
I like that idea. I'll do it tonight. And my DH will take care of it in the morning before I get up, I hope. I did have glue traps in the basement and looked at them all the time. I found hair (a lot of hair) but nothing else. I hope they are mice.
ep.gif

Thanks for all the ideas.

I've seen this before somewhere... But get 6 mouse snap traps and 1 video camera. Set all the traps without bait along the path of the mouse. Set the camera up to where it can see all they traps. If the mouse makes it past all the traps by running across them send the tape into Planets Funnies Animals and get ya $100
wink.png

Last edited:
I could care less how cruel a glue trap is or whether the little nasty rodent dies slowly or not. Put the glue trap down and put PB right in the middle of the thing.

I cannot tolerate them inside at all. I have killed two under my stove...one ran out and across my foot...big mistake for mouse. I killed him with my cast iron skillet. I dropped it right on him. LOL Never scare me whe i have cast iron in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom