I HAVE A MOUSE, I GOT IT, l have won the war

Quote:
WELL let me tell you. I got this trap from tractor supply not the cheep ones. I knew this mouse was smart. LOL These traps have 2 metal bars and plastic on the side where you put the bait. All those little mice have to do is touch the plastic by the bate and it goes off. Now was it the Peanut Butter or Bacon fat I put in the freg. to keep for this very moment I don’t know. Because I’m staying in the living room until DH comes down to go to the bathroom and I will let him know.
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
gig.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

CityGirlintheCountry, high five girlfriend.
thumbsup.gif

OMG it's not dead.
hit.gif
hit.gif
it's sitting there. I can see blood but it's sitting on the back of my I don't know what you call it. the thing that goes up the back of you wall from the counter. WHAT NOW. This is ridiculous

Is it in the trap or just sitting there?
If it's in the trap, put the whole thing in a sealable bucket (like an ice cream bucket). Put a disposable cup in there with about 1/2 cup baking soda. Pour vinegar over the backing soda and quickly close the lid tight. The mouse will be dead within 30 seconds. Painless and quick.

If it's just sitting there I would go wake up DH. But I'm a wuss.
hmm.png

Good luck.

Um, if I were you I would take it out back and smash it with a hammer, but I'm brave like that. Picking it up would be the hard part....

That thing you were trying to refer to sounds like a back splash.

Quote:
It's just sitting there. I hate to wake him, he needs to get up early. I better go look again. I don't want it moving away and dieing somethere else. I will be back.

What's with all the baking soda and vinegar? Just drop him in the toilet or in a bucket of water Mice don't know how to hold their breath and they drown in just a few secs Drowning is suffocation just like breathing Carbon dioxide gas.

DH just told me, " if I don't mind he's not getting up to mess with a mouse now. Call someone that takes care of traps."
rant.gif
I just looked and it moved, not far so I hope it lost enought blood that it dies there. I turned off the light so maybe it won't move until he gets up in the morning. He can be such an A^&*% some times.
somad.gif

If you can...put an oven mitt that you DON'T like and grab it. Take it outside and put into a 5 gallon bucket of water. Put another bucket of water inside of that one to make sure the mouse won't come to the top of the water and keep breathing. Or...you could just throw down heartily on the porch.

(Bacon fat works WONDERS don't it!
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom