i have a pip! PHOTOS PG 1 - UPDATE!

fallenweeble

Songster
12 Years
Dec 4, 2007
when i went out to SnM Poultry last month to deliver the serama chicks J. gave me some lemon blue modern game bantam eggs because i had totally fallen in love with his MGB when i had visited his place last time - they are so neat, very friendly birds and that color is to die for! (seven in total, one didn't develop so there are six still in the bator)
well, tonight is the beginning of day 20 and one egg has pipped and one is rocking!!!!
c'mon chickies!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

here are some photos of the new babies - four altogether. two are dark (black?) and two are silver (blue?). it's a little hard to get a good photo of them together but i did my best.

P4080028.jpg

P4080068.jpg

P4080008.jpg

P4080061.jpg

P4080038.jpg

P4090083.jpg

Last edited:
So exciting! Keep us all posted on how they do and some pics would be welcome after they break free!
smile.png

as of this morning there are three pips! but no zipping yet . . .
geeze this part is hard!
tongue.png

and now i have to go to school so i can't sit and stare at the bator all day. boo hoo!

well, i'm back from school and i have a little blue chickie in the bator! yea! and one that is zipping and more pips!
and i got the camera and started snapping away and the battery went dead!!!!!! so it's recharging and there WILL be photos later tonight
tongue.png

yea chickies.

i posted photos on page one - cute no?
out of the seven eggs that i started with four hatched (one is still in the bator but i don't think its going to do anything - it hasn't pipped or rocked or shown any signs of life).
two of the babies are silver and two are black. the parents are lemon blues.
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom