I have a pure white fluffy easter egger hen, looking for a fluffy rooster, preferably white (read on

FluffyHen1

Hatching
Dec 5, 2015
I have an Easter Egger from a hatchery who is entirely fluffy...no "regular" feathers whatsoever, and nothing but pure white feathering, slate legs, and she lays a large bright blue egg (daily!). I an looking to buy an easter egger (hatchery aracauna) cockerel with fluffy feathering to hopefully carry on these genes with her. I'd prefer a pure white cockerel, but will consider any other colors as well. I am most concerned with entirely fluffy feathering, as opposed to normal feathering interspersed with fluffy.
My hen, by the way, is not a Silkie cross. She is special, and I'm fortunate to have her. I'd love to hatch some chicks from her with the right roo.

Welcome to BYC!
welcome-byc.gif

Have you seen this thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project#post_12072783 I found it a few weeks ago and when I saw your post it reminded me of the thread. Is that what she looks like?

Yes, but my hen doesn't have a muff, and also the hen in the photo (the splash) appears to have some normal feathering on her wings. My hen doesn't have any normal feathering at all, just fluff.

Back
Top Bottom