I have a RANT!

Do you mean this thread, or the quote from the Bible?
I can see where it's coming from, but got a bit confused
lol.png

ray's two cents :

Do you mean this thread, or the quote from the Bible?
I can see where it's coming from, but got a bit confused
lol.png

Wait, what? Me iz confuzzled... :hmm

If you're talking about what I just said, I meant wouldn't disrespecting be against the rules here?​

Ohh right, yeah I get you now
lol.png

I think it is. When religious or moral debates are started, they always get closed.

Anyhow, let's stop talking about it.
tongue.png

Look at that ray of sunshine filtering through the window!

... Actually it's dreary and overcast outside, but we can imagine a ray of sunshine filtering in through the window
tongue.png

That reminds me of a lady who comes to church just so she can contradict my dad's preaching and she keeps telling him he should be open to other viewpoints, which he is, when she herself won't be open to others's viewpoints, like my dad's. When she contradicts him, he does research on it to find out whether it is true or not, unlike her. She believes that she is right and everybody else is wrong and she treats us like we don't know anything and that we are all wrong, when some of the things she teachers, are pretty bizarre.
sad.png
We are always nice to her and stuff.
idunno.gif

Quote:
X2 well said. I've met more intolerant people on here then in real life...sigh... and I've been involved in local politics for years!

Yep, and the most annoying thing about it is that they start with a small seed of intolerance, which they throw round and round in their heads until it's a hatred for someone over what started off as nothing at all.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom