I have a toothache!

Mahonri, I've always wondered where dentists go for their own work, have been meaning to ask my dentist that for quite some time... just kind of assumed you guys fixed yourselves up on your own..
tongue.png

Mahonri, I've always wondered where dentists go for their own work, have been meaning to ask my dentist that for quite some time... just kind of assumed you guys fixed yourselves up on your own..
tongue.png

Could be like two doctors I heard about... they were at the one doctors house and had a 'few' drinks, they decided that the one doctor should remove the other doctors tonsils. In his kitchen. I guess something went wrong (big surprise!) and the one had to take the other to the ER. The poor cleaning lady showed up to clean the guys house and said there was blood everywhere! I don't know if she called 911 or not...

Could be like two doctors I heard about... they were at the one doctors house and had a 'few' drinks, they decided that the one doctor should remove the other doctors tonsils. In his kitchen. I guess something went wrong (big surprise!) and the one had to take the other to the ER. The poor cleaning lady showed up to clean the guys house and said there was blood everywhere! I don't know if she called 911 or not...

Yikes!! That makes me think of this story:

http://englishrussia.com/2009/12/21/leonid-rogozov-–-a-hero-surgeon/

Back
Top Bottom