I HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

New2chickensnky

In the Brooder
11 Years
Feb 18, 2008
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy

I could not be more happy... We have 3 Red Stars and 2 Rhode Island Reds.... and there is more moving around... and piping.... After several failed atempts we are finally getting somewhere.. I just wanted to let u all know and I am happy that you all here at BYC have helped me so much , without you guys , I would not have had the good results that I have had. Like I promised before , when I know the gender of these cute little things, I am naming them after you guys that helped me out over the last months.. Thanks and I will send pics if someone will tell us how to post the pictures. .
smile.png

It's easy. Just go to www.photobucket.com and upload your photo's and then all you have to do is copy the code for image on that screen, and when you get to the post a reply page just paste the code you copied on to the message and it should magically appear when you submit your post. Trudy
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

We hatched out some RIR and Red Stars.. Up to 5 babies , and 8 trying to come out now.. I am going to try to upload the pics..

Back
Top Bottom