I have been in the hospital

Oh I hope that sorry excuse for a man is going to jail for a long time!!

Best wishes, I am sorry you are going through this. I hope you mend fast.
hugs.gif
to you and your children.

Oh my gosh, why are you sorry about messing things up?? I'm sorry you had to go through this and I do hope your ex is somewhere where he'll never harm you again.

OMG I hope that sicko beast will be in jail for a long time. Do you have any male relatives who can get a bunch of their buddies and break every bone in his body, twice?
Hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I don't know whats going to happen... They can't find him he disappeared. I am going for full custody of my children. But i am really happy im home!

You did nothing wrong. You are a perfect human being who met a not so perfect human being and you need to leave this not so perfect human being because you will die if you don't. Let the broken bones heal and let your mind heal. Get away as fast as you can. There are folks out there who will help you if you let them. Changes will have to take place and you will have to be tough. You can do it because you are not alone in your struggle.

Get well, get out, and get happy.

hugs.gif
I will pray that you heal physically and mentally!!!! I don't understand what you would be sorry about?? Take care of yourself and if you need anything or to talk .....we are all here!!!

OMG, get rid of that evil man!!! I would never put up with that! One punch & he'd be gone for good. Why are you letting him do this to you?? Leave him NOW before he kills you. I am serious, he can and will try to kill you. Get Police protection, go live in a battered women's shelter (secretly). You have to protect yourself!
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom