I have fallen and can't get up!!!!

hey i'm sucking this for all it's worth!!!! lol i'm betting the coop will be done in no time at all
wink.png
. my daughter s cooking under my supervision (making bread for her for the first time) i should have chicks by jan. 1
lol.png
lol.png
thanks guys

So, what I am getting out of this is: the moral to this story is do not dust the top of the refrigerator if you need a chair to see it.
If there is a person in the house that IS tall enough to see it, then it should be their job.
I hope you recover quickly.

That will teach you not to step so carelessly on an innocent,sleeping sprite bottle.Do yourself a favor and drink milk from those carboard cartons. LOL!
thumbsup.gif

lol.png
I just read up on theoldchick's horror story. That is fu-hu-huney!! I can't wait to hear what her Christmas tree did since she posted last.

Reminds me of a couple of Christmas's ago when my chicken coop attacked me. The doors were frozen shut but I was able to get the dutch door open and then I had to stradle the door...cept I'm short so I really hurt my *ahem*...and then the door smacked me in my head and I fell out into the snow and laid there thinking I could die and I wondered when my young children would notice since they were busy watching Christmas cartoons. There was more to the story but its all in a fog now...oh yeah, i pinched my finger too and some really other stupid things so when I told my mother she just kept laughing as the story got more horrid. Thanks ma.

ok...so I'm really short and I'm always standing on things to get at things up high. It's just a matter of time for me to join the clumsy club again.

Hope your feelin better now.

You me and others here on BYC are the council members of the clumbsey club,Maple.

The other day my self-made coop lock froze up,so I forced it open only to catch my fingers in it.I was so mad that I flung the coop door open only for it to hit me square in the forehead as I tried to enter before it was even open like Homer Simpson would.I sat down to contiplate my thoughts then started laughing.

Back
Top Bottom