I have found the world's dumbest woman!

omg LOL i gave some of my brown eggs to my neighbor and she demanded that i wash them becasue she thought they were covered in chicken poop ( they were sparkly clean) but it was really just the brown color of the shell, i told her and she tried to wash them and got all frusterated beacsue she thought she could wash the color off !!!! LOL
lau.gif
gig.gif
th.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
I think I know her... Did she also happen to ask ya what ya put in milk to make it white? My Ma's neighbor asked me that a while back, she was dead serious to.

Quote:
Whoa. That's like the Jessica Simpson Chicken of the Sea comment. I have to admit though, when I saw your post, I worried that my name might've been attached to the Dumbest Woman in the World title.
roll.png

I don eat buffalo wings because i dont like buffalo.

Quote:
Whoa. That's like the Jessica Simpson Chicken of the Sea comment. I have to admit though, when I saw your post, I worried that my name might've been attached to the Dumbest Woman in the World title.
roll.png

I don eat buffalo wings because i dont like buffalo.

me either, but because i don't like the dark meat on the wings...
big_smile.png

I was making fried chicken breasts one time and my then 13 y/o son asked how chcikens feed their babies, I asked why he stated " because there arent any nipples" We still tease him about this at 18 y/o and an honor student.

I saw a sign the other day that said : LOST CAT - named Popcorn - if you find him call ######.

?What color cat? And what cat comes to its name? Here Popcorn, here popcorn.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom