I have huge news! Update on pg.4...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ilovemychickies, Apr 14, 2008.

1. crazychickens

crazychickens Songster

Jan 19, 2008
    Belleville, Wisconsin
    Lots of love to you and your family.
    [​IMG]

2. GardenGirl

GardenGirl Songster

Congratulations! [​IMG] I will keep your family in my prayers. Much happiness!

3. cknmom

cknmom Songster

Apr 10, 2007
    Dickson TN
    Congrats!![​IMG]:cd

When I was a teenager, my older sister had four miscarriages in three years. She was very young(19) and newly married, they were devistated. In the fourth year she finally carried a baby to term!! He is now 36 yrs old!! And she had two others also. There is ALWAYS hope and prayers. I will keep your whole family in mine.

Monica

4. mommy9994

mommy9994 Songster

Mar 10, 2008
    central VA
    making it long enough to need maternity pants and feeling kicks is a very good thing!

We've lost so many babies, that we don't even tell the children or grandparents anymore until I'm more than 3 months along.

5. Mom just scheduled a doctor's appointmet for tomorrow morning. I really hope that the doctor says that everything is fine. [​IMG] Please, please, please keep us in your prayers. [​IMG]

6. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    [​IMG] sending prayer's your way!! Goodluck to mom and baby!! "GOD IS GOOD"

7. mamaboyd

mamaboyd Songster

Jun 6, 2007
    Kendal.Ontario,Canada
    Keeping your mom and the baby in our prayers!! Wishing them all the best at the doc's appt. tomorrow! [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I'll be keeping your mom and little brother or sister in my thoughts & prayers.

9. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] I just found this post. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your family. Think on good things. Try not to think of the bad times. I know that sounds easier than it is, but just know that we are thinking of you.

10. WillsMama93

WillsMama93 Songster

Mar 23, 2008
    Shreveport, La
    [​IMG]

Congrats!! Sending up a prayer for you all! I will add you to our prayer list

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: