I have huge news! Update on pg.4...

Congrats on your new baby brother!!
yippiechickie.gif

It's great that everything is going smoothly at five months and you don't have so long to wait to hold him.

I love the name Noah.

Thanks y'all.
hugs.gif
We're so excited! Earlier this evening I even got to feel him kick.
love.gif
Lol, I've been reading the American Baby magazine that mom got in the "expectant mother" bag for the past hour and a half.
lol.png
I can't wait for him to be here!
wee.gif

There's a 10 yr difference between my older sister and me. She used to tell me "I waited 10 yrs. for a brother or sister and I got you".
gig.gif
It wasn't my fault they finally got it right.
lau.gif

Just found this thread and I am so happy for you and your mom! & your dad!
I will be praying that God keeps his Almighty hand upon your baby brother~Noah and lets him grow healthy and strong. I also pray He keeps your mom healthy and strong.

hugs.gif
&
ya.gif

Congrats on the new addition! Good luck with everything and I'll keep your family in my prayers as well. Im the youngest so I've never had a new baby in the house. My good friend's son is named Noah and my newest cousin due this week, maybe next, is also going to be named Noah! Its a great name. I love Bible names and I have no doubt in my mind that all of my kids will have Bible names, just like their dad.
big_smile.png

Congrats!

My name and my brothers name are both in the bible to. We all came up with names and they liked the name I came up with for my little sister. Her name is Katie.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so awesome! I thought she was pretty far if she felt the baby kick!
Enjoy! My twins were 14 when they found out they were gonaa be brothers!
Have fun,
Brenda

Back
Top Bottom