I have joined the ranks of DUX owners..

Pics
Ralphie is telling the truth. Except opossums their body temperature is too low to harbor radies. AND I learned that on BYC. Ta dah!! BYC is an endless well of information.
Don't know why it switched to bold but, I like it :celebrate
Ralphie always tells the truth... some just choose to ignore the truths....

I'm late to the game. Why does Ralphie hate dux so much? (Not saying I'm for or against them, just curious for his reasons)

I'm late to the game too, but I just made up my own story so I wouldn't have to ask ... I decided that Ralphie was bullied by a dux when he was a boy, and then later had a dux as a boss that was jerk, and then later married a dux, who cheated on him with a gooz, and then he was pulled over by power hungry dux cop who planted drugs on him, and then later he got audited by the IRS and had a dux accountant that screwed him over.

Last edited:
I'm late to the game too, but I just made up my own story so I wouldn't have to ask ... I decided that Ralphie was bullied by a dux when he was boy, and then later had a dux as a boss that was jerk, and then later married a dux, who cheated on him with a gooz, and then he was pulled over by power hungry dux cop who planted drugs on him, and then later he got audited by the IRS and had a dux accountant that screwed him over.
:lau:lau:lau
I can see how that would turn anyone against dux. (And knowing dux, that accountant probably screwed him in more ways than one). Ralphie might enjoy this video: (It starts over at 2 minutes for some reason, but ignore that)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom