I have new chicks! Come follow as they grow.

Pics
Here are updated pics.....remember me saying that they were moving out. Well I am letting them stay one more week.
Sofia sapphire gemView attachment 3223245View attachment 3223246pumpkin cinnamon queen View attachment 3223247View attachment 3223248Susie buff orpView attachment 3223249View attachment 3223250spice now a suspected AmberLink previously thought to be a cinnamon queen View attachment 3223251
also does anyone think spice may be a boy? I hope not! @saz5333 @AmeraucanaHank @Fwoof @Idaho Chicken Bungalow
First of all cute chicks! But Spice does look like a boy. Look at that comb! How old are they?

Here are updated pics.....remember me saying that they were moving out. Well I am letting them stay one more week.
Sofia sapphire gemView attachment 3223245View attachment 3223246pumpkin cinnamon queen View attachment 3223247View attachment 3223248Susie buff orpView attachment 3223249View attachment 3223250spice now a suspected AmberLink previously thought to be a cinnamon queen View attachment 3223251
also does anyone think spice may be a boy? I hope not! @saz5333 @AmeraucanaHank @Fwoof @Idaho Chicken Bungalow
They are growing so fast! I am pretty sure that spice is not a boy, male red sex-links are a lot more lighter more like spice. So spice might be a boy, but lets get the proffecenlse in here @Overo Mare and @TheOddOneOut! Lol!

First of all cute chicks! But Spice does look like a boy. Look at that comb! How old are they?
Thats what I thought I really hope not because he/she is really pretty and if it's a boy I have to get rid of it because I can only keep 2 boys and they have to be bantam (for my bantam hen)
They are growing so fast! I am pretty sure that spice is not a boy, male red sex-links are a lot more lighter more like spice. So spice might be a boy, but lets get the proffecenlse in here @Overo Mare and @TheOddOneOut! Lol!
Amberlinks are not sexed by color they are sexed by wing feather length as day Olds so it's to late for sexing by the sexlink

I believe I see barring on the Gem. That means male. Update in 2 weeks on that one.

The rest are pullets.

Oh. But are we 100% sure she's an Amberlink?
Well, I made a thread for finding out her breed( since she looks nothing like her red sexlink sister) and the two breeds that were thought of were amberlink and whiting true green. I lean towards amberlink because of her more white feathers. Either way I am 85% sure she's not a red sexlink

Back
Top Bottom