I Have No Clue What Breed This Is

Is it my imagination or does it have a small beard? It looks like a cross of some kind. I think it has some EE in it even though it has the yellow legs. I guess you will have to wait until she starts laying to find out for sure.

Could She Be A Golden Laced Wyandotte?
hmm.png
She Kind Of Looks Like The Pictures Of One.

My vote is EE. Is that a pea comb?

They don't all *have* to have muffs or a beard, but this one looks like it has a beard.

They don't have to have green legs, they just often do.

Your guesses have me wondering if maybe she is an EE mutt of some kind (I'm ChickenPrincess92's mom). She has a tiny comb still, but it does appear to be a pea comb and she's a little "shaggy" on her face. It just didn't occur to us because she has yellow legs and doesn't have the muffs on her cheeks like our other EE who's a couple of weeks younger. Wonder if she is a Partridge Rock/EE mix? Those could be some pretty colored eggs! We'll see soon enough...

Oh right. I guess all EE are mutts or we'd be calling them Ameracaunas or aracaunas wouldn't we:) Well, that would be really great if she would lay colored eggs too. My nine year old daughter considers Daisy to be her chicken and would be so excited to get some blue, green or even pinkish- tinted eggs!

Back
Top Bottom