I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
Sooo, the external pip was 6:46 am BYC time? I think he said the internal pip was 24 hrs before that? Do we have a guess about how much longer? @WVduckchick ?:D

So amazing he kept that egg alive without help til this morning!:thumbsup
The internal pip was 10 am sunday and the external pip was 10am today Monday 24 hours later. But still not change and the external pip is the same as it was in the pic I posted.

chances are good that it will start zipping within the next 8-10 hours. It should at least make another smack on the shell fairly soon now. Rest a little more. Start banging around a little more, then rest some more. Then maybe...finally start zipping it's way out. :)

are you still hearing peeping or seeing any movements?

chances are good that it will start zipping within the next 8-10 hours. It should at least make another smack on the shell fairly soon now. Rest a little more. Start banging around a little more, then rest some more. Then maybe...finally start zipping it's way out. :)

are you still hearing peeping or seeing any movements?
still plenty of movement but no chirping any more since a slight one this morning after the external pip. I hear a clicking inside which i believe is the chick breathing in the air sac and wiggling its head almost like its trying to get free of the membrane but Im not sure.

still plenty of movement but no chirping any more since a slight one this morning after the external pip. I hear a clicking inside which i believe is the chick breathing in the air sac and wiggling its head almost like its trying to get free of the membrane but Im not sure.
at what point after the external pip at 10 am this morning should there be discussion about helping?

Back
Top Bottom