I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
Hey everyone, I am sorry I needed to step away but things just got a little too much for me to handle given this already difficult situation. Thankfully I was able to reach out to Jen (ravyn) privately and she was a lifesaver. Basically supported whatever my decision was but helped make things much clearer for me and was able to really calm me down. I have decided not to assist just yet. Although this is not an ideal situation/hatch there are still some positive signs and I can not deal with moving too fast and causing more harm than good. If the positive signs start to deteriorate through the evening I will have to take over and do my best. As luck would have it, I just checked the egg and we now have a third pip and they are in a straight line. Although they are not busting through the egg and membrane completely this is still some progress so I will wait and pray and ask you all do the same and hopefully respect my decision as it has not been any easy decision to make. I hope to follow up with more good new through the night. Thank you all so very much.

thanks for the update. That's why Ravyn deserves her Educator badge. Will be praying for a duckling pic in the morning. :fl

Will be praying at my house for you and the lil one..We support your decision and think you have done a wonderful service for this little one. Best of luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom