I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
awwww :love :love

my baby is absolutely perfect, it wasnt the yolk sac after all it was just poop. I can not contain myself I want to get on the phone with each and every one of you personally. You have no idea what I am feeling right now. I can hardly speak. when I walked in the check the baby I found an empty shell and looked on the other side and it was just perfect. I am beyond elated. Thank you thank you thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
:hugs so great!! Congratulations on your cute little duckling!! Cant wait to see your adventures in installing another pond and building a duck house

Sorry I've been away for most of the night I've been on the phone and company coming to see the new baby. Baby is getting so fluffy now. I will post more pictures tomorrow I've just been so overwhelmed. I dipped the tip of his beak into the water and that was all it took. He is already eating and drinking and even made its first poop. Very active and vocal running around inspecting his new home. I am going to bed now and hopefully get a good nights sleep. Stay tuned tomorrow for some pictures. Night all

:love cant wait :fl

Good Morning friends, just a quick update to let everyone know that our little baby is running around like a lunatic. He has not stopped eating and drinking. I went to bed around 11 last night and he couldnt keep his eyes open with all the excitement of his new home and the visitors that came. I woke up at 4:30 to check on him and it looked as though he had about a donzen college buddies over for keg party. Holly Cow!!! food everywhere and I mean everywhere. The water dish was no longer water but what appeared to be cake batter. Now he has two water dishes. He is home with his aunt who is babysitting while I am at work and he is all I can think about and I cant wait to get home. I promise I will spend the weekend enjoying every minute with him and taking pictures for everyone to enjoy.

Good Morning friends, just a quick update to let everyone know that our little baby is running around like a lunatic. He has not stopped eating and drinking. I went to bed around 11 last night and he couldnt keep his eyes open with all the excitement of his new home and the visitors that came. I woke up at 4:30 to check on him and it looked as though he had about a donzen college buddies over for keg party. Holly Cow!!! food everywhere and I mean everywhere. The water dish was no longer water but what appeared to be cake batter. Now he has two water dishes. He is home with his aunt who is babysitting while I am at work and he is all I can think about and I cant wait to get home. I promise I will spend the weekend enjoying every minute with him and taking pictures for everyone to enjoy.

:lau :wee

Little mess-monsters they are, for sure!! Wait till you find poop up so high, you wonder how in the world he got it up there!! :p

Looking forward to some updated pics. :love

LOL, you may want to look into a home-made waterer

here are some ideas:
day9a.jpg
e589fc1f680fa5a9e09613a9da74d78b.jpg
24e134c655ba57d96753071a850f165a.jpg
c27ef776c27578054c34e0a9c93a9cf1.jpg

cake pan with HWC over it to keep some of the mess down, and food far away from water

292a2c7e89989a2b4fd1e14f488a7d6e.jpg

So glad to hear that life has settled down a bit. Looking forward to new pics

LOL, you may want to look into a home-made waterer

here are some ideas:
day9a.jpg
e589fc1f680fa5a9e09613a9da74d78b.jpg
24e134c655ba57d96753071a850f165a.jpg
c27ef776c27578054c34e0a9c93a9cf1.jpg

cake pan with HWC over it to keep some of the mess down, and food far away from water

292a2c7e89989a2b4fd1e14f488a7d6e.jpg
Great Ideas, thank you so much. I wanted to ask about the shavings at the bottom of the cage. I was affraid to get that because I thought they would be slipping and slidding all over and though that would be bad for their feet. What I have not is like an astro turf which needs to be washed all the time and those shavings would be so much easier to maintain. Is that safe for a new baby?

Back
Top Bottom