I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
Very nice.....I like the color. Being in Ohio and right on the lake we decided on a galvanized metal roof for added protection in the winter
I'm originally from Ohio, Akron in fact! We couldn't take the snow and cold anymore and now we're starting our 4th year here in SC.

We just had hardware cloth on the top and a partial tarp on top of that but this spring was too wet and the run got too messy before we put pine shavings down. Also being hot down here, the girls didn't get a lot of shade so we got a larger tarp and covered the whole thing. I'm pretty sure we can get by with just that (I hope)!

Hi Everyone, I want to introduce myself. I am Michael, Steven's boyfriend ( Lucky's other dad). What an experience this has been. It's been amazing to have this egg and watch it turn into a beautiful animal that we fell in love with. I have to say thank you to all of you who helped us through this. We didn't know what to expect or do. You have all helped Lucky hatch! Steven speaks so highly of the people on here that I had to join! Many of you took time out of your day to answer questions, give advice or simply check in to see how things were progressing. We are extremely grateful for that.
When we wake up we rush to go see Lucky and we can't wait to get home from work to see him/her.(Still unsure if it's a boy or girl) We love to lay on the floor with Lucky! We can't wait to build the new house, it looks so darn cute! We will continue to post pictures and update you on Lucky. I'm sure we'll be asking more questions too! Thank you all so much for all that you've done!!

Hi Everyone, I want to introduce myself. I am Michael, Steven's boyfriend ( Lucky's other dad). What an experience this has been. It's been amazing to have this egg and watch it turn into a beautiful animal that we fell in love with. I have to say thank you to all of you who helped us through this. We didn't know what to expect or do. You have all helped Lucky hatch! Steven speaks so highly of the people on here that I had to join! Many of you took time out of your day to answer questions, give advice or simply check in to see how things were progressing. We are extremely grateful for that.
When we wake up we rush to go see Lucky and we can't wait to get home from work to see him/her.(Still unsure if it's a boy or girl) We love to lay on the floor with Lucky! We can't wait to build the new house, it looks so darn cute! We will continue to post pictures and update you on Lucky. I'm sure we'll be asking more questions too! Thank you all so much for all that you've done!!
Welcome to BYC Michael!! So very glad to know Steven has some help 'parenting' Lucky :D.

Hi Michael and welcome. So glad you finally joined. Now I know that Lucky is truly Lucky. He/she has 2 wonderful daddys to watch over him/her. I'm sure you were also a great help to Steven and at least wiped his sweaty brow or made him a stiff drink while the waiting was going on. Welcome again and feel free to post pictures too.

So great to meet you!! Welcome to BYC!! Lucky really is such a lucky duck! Feel free to ask as many questions as you want and share as many photos as you want! Believe me- we don't mind!!!

Last edited:

Welcome Michael!! I think it's pretty evident that Lucky wrapped us all around his/her little webbies, so i can only imagine how it must be for you and Steven. Thanks for coming aboard BYC!

Thank you for the warm welcome! Here is another photo of Lucky sleeping in Steven's hand
image1 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom