I have no idea what I am doing

Pics
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Ok here is Lucky's first trip outside. I'm not sure that he liked it. He was pretty loud like he gets when we leave him to go to bed. Perhaps it was all the other bird noises out there. He didn't run at all. Barely walked around very cautions.

Wow I had to get caught up on the last few pages. Welcome Michael!! Good to know Lucky Ducky has ended up in such a great family! Now as long as you two don't turn into hovering parents everything will go smooth. Lol. But you wouldn't do that would you? He/she is just so cute I'm wondering if I should change from chickens to ducks. I haven't even posted in any chicken forums yet! Too much going on here. Looking forward to watching Lucky grow. Keep those pics coming!

Boy he is getting big! Fast! Awww adorable pics...first field trip outdoors...whole new world to him! Did he follow you or Michael? I would think after a couple more little forays you can encourage him to explore by having him follow you...
He followed Michael and when Michael stopped walking he stood right in the middle of his feet

Back
Top Bottom