I have no idea what I am doing

View attachment 1196611 View attachment 1196612 View attachment 1196613 View attachment 1196614 We started decorating their house and run for their first Christmas. I love how cozy the lighting is inside the run. They were in the pool enjoying the romantic glow lol. :hugs
"In their pool enjoying the romantic glow" ( :
There's a recent thread about decorating coops for Christmas....you might like to share yours....
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...ken-coop-for-christmas.1207744/#post-19233482

View attachment 1196253 Yay no more mud, well at least that section lol. The rest of the grass is starting to rot now. Please I beg the duck gods to get me through the winter without needing any more repairs or updates. I'm physically exhausted and I have spent a fortune. I'm so done and really need a break

Very nice!!! Great job! :hugs

View attachment 1196611 View attachment 1196612 View attachment 1196613 View attachment 1196614 We started decorating their house and run for their first Christmas. I love how cozy the lighting is inside the run. They were in the pool enjoying the romantic glow lol. :hugs

Awww!!! :love :love

image.jpeg
What is it with sneakers???

I do love her more than I can explain but I have to say that we couldn't help but fall in love with him immediately. He is just so gentle and timid and sweet while lucky stomps around like a truck driver lol.

All the more reason that Lucky is the perfect name for her. You and she got very lucky with Flynn. Sometimes things just work out! Blessed, I tell ya. :bow

All the more reason that Lucky is the perfect name for her. You and she got very lucky with Flynn. Sometimes things just work out! Blessed, I tell ya. :bow
I don't have any prior experience to say what could have been but I've heard. We were very lucky. There are times when they get a little nasty with each other and get a peck or two in but other than that they seem to be attached at the hip. He follows her around all day long. By the end of the night she is very vocal with him and her tone is very different, almost annoyed lol. She may need a little space every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom