I Have NO Self Control!!!

mylilchix

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
Front Range, Colorado
Ahhh!! I can't buy anymore more chicks, I can't buy any more chicks... If I keep saying that enough maybe I'll believe that!
fl.gif
I have 2, 13 week old Pekins in my living room waiting on me to finish their coop. I have 6 chicks in the brooder, 5 eggs in the bator, 6 chicks coming form Ideal at the end of the month, 3 chicks coming from a local breeder, and now Murdoch's has chicks!!!
th.gif
Please God give me strength when I go buy chicken supplies to not come home with fuzzy butts.

Sonja

Ok don't buy any more chicks, buy an incubator and start buying eggs instead to hatch, it will feed your addiction longer and keep you busy with much to look forward to! buying chicks is a quicker fix, hatching eggs is a better addiction.
smile.png

Thanks for you support!! lol
tongue2.gif

Chickedydoodaa, I did buy an incubator. It's not helping, it's only making the problem worse. Now I can get my quick fix with day old chicks and spend money on hatching eggs.

I think I better plan on building a bigger coop!!!

Sonja

The one on Santa Fe. They're having a big sale on a lot of their chicken stuff. I'm hoping to get down there Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully they'll be sold out of chicks by then!!
fl.gif
Do you need a copy of their ad?
Sonja

Just set a goal and stick to it. I made a final goal for the year to get some light brahmas (something to keep me occupied for a while and restrain me from bringing home anything else) w/o ordering them. I finally found some yesterday and I feel MUCH better this morning. I don't feel the need to buy any more chics
smile.png
(we'll see how long that lasts)

Back
Top Bottom