I have one Serama, and four silkies.

20200813_163352-1.jpg
20200813_163352-1.jpg
20200813_163350.jpg

Posting an update as u know not many do, it's why I struggle to find answers to my questions. I KEPT THE Serama, he's trying to crow he's adorable. The miniature white silkie...also kept.... there's no voice out of this ine

Just an update as i know most don't, it's why I still seek answers. I rehomed the black silkies, I kept the Serama and the miniature white silkie. I know the Serama is male I was convinced from the start, he's trying to crow he's adorable. The white one never makes a sound. I was convinced maybe male, but it's way too quiet to be. New photos, of my little guys or girls.

Also they've been outside in a secure run away from my large breeds but my large breeds are actually being very "they are shouting why are you not listening" I'm tempted test them supervised together, is it worth the risk? Will update with photos shortly, on my phone sadly it won't show the photo before I add it so I can't find them.

Update, I kept these two, the Serama and the mini white silkie, would you say the silkie is male? The silkie rarely makes a sound but the Serama loves to try and quietly "be a cockeral" every morning, afternoon, and evening before bed. Adorable. I love them.

Attachments

• 20200902_214441.jpg
    20200902_214441.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 16
How does the comb look on your little white silkie? To me it looks like the crest is still growing in so the crest may not be a great indicator of sex yet. How old is the silkie now? I'll usually have streamers showing up on my boys by 12 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom