I have puppies!!

CrowinKing

Songster
12 Years
Nov 29, 2007
PA
I have 3 choc lab puppies!!! There 2 weeks old in the pics. She had 6. One was still born the other 2 I think she laid on(Was at work when this took place!) she's a first time mom inexperienced in the puppy thing but the other three are fat and healthy!!! The funny thing is that I bred her with a yellow male and all the puppies came out chocolate. My dad wasn't to happy he wanted a yellow male! I just can't wait til they are able to walk around!!!

May08007.jpg

Awww...how cute
love.gif

I like yellow lab too. I can find them in the dark when we go camping
lol.png

I've heard yellow labs with brown nose have choc lab gene. Not the black nose or discolored pinkish nose, but a dark brown nose
smile.png

You can track back the pedigree papers of parents, I'll bet there were some choco in the family tree.

those are just too cute!! I love labs, and Ive always wanted a chocolate one, but we have a black one. They are just the sweetest breed. Ours will let anyone do anything to him. My nephew is always hugging him and sitting on him and Blacky just loves it.
Thats too bad that you lost some.
sad.png

what are the sexes of the remaining three?

Aww! They are too adorable! My brother has been wanting a male chocolate lab for a long long time! Hopefully I can get him one by the end of the year.They are too precious!
love.gif

You wanna see cute here is my daughter and my yellow lab(not the father of puppies he's fixed
sad.png
) sleeping on the love seat! I love labs and have come to the conclusion that I'll never be without one for the rest of my life!! There great hunting dogs and companions!!
feb2008129.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if the nose theory works or not! As soon as I get the litter papers back I'm going to do some background checking on the Sire!

Awww, they are so cute. It makes me want another dog. We just had to put down our Golden the first week in May.
I wish you lived closer to Maine.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom