I Have Retun!

Muffinkins

Hatching
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Everybody :frow,
I have created a new account due to forgetting my username and password
while absent on a trip :)barnie:barnie:barnie). My old account is @wildflower2005 .
For those who don't already know my story (to put this shortly) I got ten chicks who all died in terrible ways once they reached pullethood. Except for three. For those who know my story and know that I still had six living since I last posted. They are gone too (except for the three) . When I got back home it turned out one had run away the day I left. I'm guessing she's dead because of the coyotes and hawks outside the fence but there might be some hope.....she's a young Speckled Sussex and would be almost ready to lay by now. She is quite friendly and comes when called and has been missing about a month(if anyone has seen her(Wisconsin). Then two others died a couple days after I left so now I have three.

(PICTURES CURRENTLY WON'T DOWNLOAD SO I WILL EDIT LATER)

MY CURRENT FLOCK

Name: Butterscotch
Temperament: Bossy and semi friendly,always makes sure she gets first pick when it comes to food.
Breed: Orpington
Varitey: Buff
Position: 1st

Name: Muffin a.k.a Muffinkins
Temperament:Very friendly and usally calm but will jump on you if you have food,is second to get her share of food (unless she snatches it out of a hooman's hand:p)
Breed: Easter Egger
Varitey: Green legged blue/gray
Position: 2nd

Name: Gingersnap
Temperament: Not friendly, is very flighty but the best predator spotter,last to get her share.
Position: 3rd

That's all for now :frow

Hi Everybody :frow,
I have created a new account due to forgetting my username and password
while absent on a trip :)barnie:barnie:barnie). My old account is @wildflower2005 .
For those who don't already know my story (to put this shortly) I got ten chicks who all died in terrible ways once they reached pullethood. Except for three. For those who know my story and know that I still had six living since I last posted. They are gone too (except for the three) . When I got back home it turned out one had run away the day I left. I'm guessing she's dead because of the coyotes and hawks outside the fence but there might be some hope.....she's a young Speckled Sussex and would be almost ready to lay by now. She is quite friendly and comes when called and has been missing about a month(if anyone has seen her(Wisconsin). Then two others died a couple days after I left so now I have three.

(PICTURES CURRENTLY WON'T DOWNLOAD SO I WILL EDIT LATER)

MY CURRENT FLOCK

Name: Butterscotch
Temperament: Bossy and semi friendly,always makes sure she gets first pick when it comes to food.
Position: 1st

Name: Muffin a.k.a Muffinkins
Temperament:Very friendly and usally calm but will jump on you if you have food,is second to get her share of food (unless she snatches it out of a hooman's hand:p)
Breed: Easter Egger
Varitey: Green legged blue/gray
Position: 2nd

Name: Gingersnap
Temperament: Not friendly, is very flighty but the best predator spotter,last to get her share.
Position: 3rd

That's all for now :frow
I got all dressed up today hoping you would return to our flock!
FarmerConnie chicken suit.gif
welcome mega phone w (1).gif
welcome mega phone w.gif

Back
Top Bottom