I have the will power of a Jedi

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CarriBrown, Mar 28, 2008.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I went to the feed store today to buy hay and lay mash... They had buff orps and EEs! Not just any EEs- the fat ones with the eyeliner and puffy cheeks!!! [​IMG]
    But I resisted... maybe because I want to stay married! [​IMG]

2. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Those EEs will get me every time, and silkies too!

3. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I go to the feed store a luckily they never have chicks when I go. Maybe I am just lucky or unlucky that they dont get them. Next month though I will come home with lots of fluffers

4. CarriBrown

Quote:ME TOO! Anything with a puffy face or head, especially if they're fat! [​IMG]

PS to Stevie- I keep meaning to tell you that your avatar cracks me up!

5. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    [​IMG]
    Go for it Carri

6. CarriBrown

[​IMG] Isn't that Elinore???

::Runs off to feed store...::

7. FrontPorchIndiana

FrontPorchIndiana Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Indiana
    Oh my, no way could I have left one of those behind! Look at that eyeliner! I'm still trying to figure out how to smuggle a couple Buff Orps in after my BR and WCBP hatch. Do you think my DH will notice? [​IMG]

8. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    Quote:you named her. [​IMG]

9. CarriBrown

Somebody on here has a fat one just like that named Elinore!! I swear!!! [​IMG]

10. flyingmonkeypoop

flyingmonkeypoop Overrun With Chickens

Apr 30, 2007
    Deer Park Washington
    I hate the EE chicks because they are too hard to resist. Everytime I see an EE chick, I am forced to go to it, almost like a magnet to metal. It seems that when I go into the feed store, my super chicken senses go to work and show me just where the chicks are. I then look at all the fat dinner chicks with disaproval, then I see them, the cute little colorful balls of fluff with the big cheeks. Then something comes over me, I grab a box and start filling it with chicks and before I can control myself I have 15 chicks. By the time I get back to the car with the chicks I am back to myself and by the time realize what I have done, it is too late, the chicks are getting names. That is why I hate EE chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by