I have the will power of a Jedi

CarriBrown

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 21, 2007
Thousand Oaks, California
I went to the feed store today to buy hay and lay mash... They had buff orps and EEs! Not just any EEs- the fat ones with the eyeliner and puffy cheeks!!!
love.gif

But I resisted... maybe because I want to stay married!
gig.gif

I go to the feed store a luckily they never have chicks when I go. Maybe I am just lucky or unlucky that they dont get them. Next month though I will come home with lots of fluffers

Oh my, no way could I have left one of those behind! Look at that eyeliner! I'm still trying to figure out how to smuggle a couple Buff Orps in after my BR and WCBP hatch. Do you think my DH will notice?
gig.gif

I hate the EE chicks because they are too hard to resist. Everytime I see an EE chick, I am forced to go to it, almost like a magnet to metal. It seems that when I go into the feed store, my super chicken senses go to work and show me just where the chicks are. I then look at all the fat dinner chicks with disaproval, then I see them, the cute little colorful balls of fluff with the big cheeks. Then something comes over me, I grab a box and start filling it with chicks and before I can control myself I have 15 chicks. By the time I get back to the car with the chicks I am back to myself and by the time realize what I have done, it is too late, the chicks are getting names. That is why I hate EE chicks.

Back
Top Bottom