I have to talk POLISH!

Hi! Does anyone know where I can order polish hatching eggs? My husbands favorite chicken in our mixed flock of 50+ is a little buff polish. Want to surprise him with some eggs.
1f603.png
Any color. Probably LF, but not sure what our hen is now. No bigger than my LF leghorn...but both are smaller hens. Thank you for any help. Those polish eggs are a hard thing to find right now apparently. Lol
1f603.png

Will polish pull out each others feathers? I just got into the chicken business this past summer. We got a bunch of layers for eggs and then an assortment of pretties for the kids to look at. In the mix were two golden laced polish roosters and a golden laced polish hen. The other birds got to them and did a number on their hairdos. They are now separated from everybody else. I'm thinking of getting more polish to start a polish flock and I was wondering if they have the same problem. Any comments would be helpful, like I said. I'm new to this still.
Once they start pecking and create a bald spot that spot will grow unless you treat it. I use No-Pick. It is a pain because you have to put it on every other day until the feathers grow back in completely. Once the feathers have grown in the pecking should stop. Pin feathers are an attractive nuisance so you need to make sure the feathers grow completely out before you stop treatment. I have used blue kot with success also. You only need to apply Blue Kot every 5 days or so, but it will stain you bird purple if you miss the spot.

Hi! Does anyone know where I can order polish hatching eggs? My husbands favorite chicken in our mixed flock of 50+ is a little buff polish. Want to surprise him with some eggs.
1f603.png
Any color. Probably LF, but not sure what our hen is now. No bigger than my LF leghorn...but both are smaller hens. Thank you for any help. Those polish eggs are a hard thing to find right now apparently. Lol
1f603.png

I don't have any right now, but know a breeder in Paulden, AZ (near Prescott) that has them. Her name is Amanda and her phone is (928)848-7170, not sure if she ships???

1f603.png
1f603.png

Hi, I am in Arkansas and I have polish eggs. I have a mixed colored pen..but you will mostly get gold laced polish. I have a pure gold laced roo, 3 gold laced hens, 1 blue splash, 1 buff laced, 1 crele. I am fixing to get a white crested black hen next weekend. If you don't mind mixed colors (all of my polish hens/roo are pure) I can send out some in a few weeks if that works for you.

Just let me know

1f603.png
1f603.png
Pm'd you
lol.png

I don't have any right now, but know a breeder in Paulden, AZ (near Prescott) that has them. Her name is Amanda and her phone is (928)848-7170, not sure if she ships???
Hi, I am in Arkansas and I have polish eggs. I have a mixed colored pen..but you will mostly get gold laced polish. I have a pure gold laced roo, 3 gold laced hens, 1 blue splash, 1 buff laced, 1 crele. I am fixing to get a white crested black hen next weekend. If you don't mind mixed colors (all of my polish hens/roo are pure) I can send out some in a few weeks if that works for you. Just let me know
Thank you guys! Sure, let me know when all the girls start up. A variety would soooo awesome. Generally, how do they do in the summer? Ours did fine in the heat last summer and she doesn't seem effected this winter. It's pretty darn hot here sometimes.

Thank you guys! Sure, let me know when all the girls start up. A variety would soooo awesome. Generally, how do they do in the summer? Ours did fine in the heat last summer and she doesn't seem effected this winter. It's pretty darn hot here sometimes.

I'm adding another hen...so I will have some very soon. I can send out a half dozen they will be mixed colored. love my girls..they seem to be pretty hardy. but I do have an automated watering system that I dump buck fulls of ice in it during the summer..in the winter they are enclosed with heat out of the weather. so they seem to be good to go..only lost a few due to crazy weather spikes.

Hi Polish lovers,

Sadly I moved into town and the new neighbors are complaining already of the noise from my rooster. I'm looking to rehome him ASAP! He is a white crested blue with black splash across is back & in front of his crest. He is very good to his ladies...never chasing & gentle. They don't even resist, like they like him better than the other Roo I have. I will send him FREE to a good home for a pet or food. I just can't bring myself to do it for such a small meal!! Message me if your interested please!

PS
Photo was a few months ago. He has more bla

ck on his back now & is GORGEOUS!!

Hi Polish lovers, Sadly I moved into town and the new neighbors are complaining already of the noise from my rooster. I'm looking to rehome him ASAP! He is a white crested blue with black splash across is back & in front of his crest. He is very good to his ladies...never chasing & gentle. They don't even resist, like they like him better than the other Roo I have. I will send him FREE to a good home for a pet or food. I just can't bring myself to do it for such a small meal!! Message me if your interested please! PS Photo was a few months ago. He has more bla ck on his back now & is GORGEOUS!!
That's terrible! He is beautiful. If I lived closer, I would take him in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom