I Haz Fluffy Butts!!!!!! :) :)

looks good!
Just remember the more you open the incubator the more problems you will have. so be very careful
smile.png

Congrats on the hatches
big_smile.png

I'm not opening the 'Bator again until the morning. The unhatched chick's membrane is clear still, plus it's zipping it.

I'm sure if I leave it alone, it will do fine. The other chick is resting. Which they seem to do a lot of just after hatching.....

Yes but just like desert...

Theres always energy for a game of egg football! or egg hockey or egg soccer or all of the above!

Come new years I'm gonna have a lot of egg players running around creating chaos
gig.gif

Quote:
My Coturnix Chicks are little roadrunners! Round and Round the Brooder they go!!

I have another dozen Chickens waiting to hatch sometime in mid January.....
big_smile.png

Welcome to the addiction!
thumbsup.gif

Pretty soon you will have them popcorn bugs running around everywhere! (quails)
and the peepers are a lot of fun too! (chickens)

I'm running out of brooders and space
roll.png

but then when you find you have to many you can sell or freezer camp and hatch MORE!
gig.gif

Quote:
It is an addiction!

My little popcorn bugs are likely going to a farm run by an old co-worker. I will be moving the adult quail back outside now that I have a much better place for them. I'm sad to see them go back outside, but we need the space in the house.

One of my Quail chicks stands straight up and peeps very loudly. I think he's standing on his soapbox and proudly proclaiming that he is the first to hatch (which he was).
lau.gif

The Chick chick is moving about the 'Bator and drying nicely. He will go in the Brooder later tonight or tomorrow. I may need to help the other chick hatch, but I will wait until later this morning before I help..... They first pip was sometime around 5 or so in the evening.....

Woo hoo!! the second chick has hatched!!! The first chick is bone dry and in the Brooder. MAN IS IT NOISY!!!! PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP!!!!
gig.gif

The second one is in the 'Bator drying and is resting. It cheeps too, but not as loudly.
smile.png

It's 2:37 AM Pacific Standard Time, I'm exhausted. Good night all!!

th.gif

Back
Top Bottom