I heard a disturbing suggestion from a 4H father, wondering if anyone else has heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope so. I can’t imagine that level of cruelty. Don’t get me wrong, I plan to eat my broiler chickens, But as I said, they will have a great life right up until they have a bad day. Hell I sing my layers to sleep. I’m that kind of a chicken owner
Would you go as far a making them a little tobbogan hat so they don't get frost bite?

It was probably just said in jest

That's the kind of thing that shouldn't be said, at all. The only thing that makes any sense to me is that the other parent is spiteful and was hoping that he might spread that false fact and then enjoy the carnage when someone actually did it.

That's the kind of thing that shouldn't be said, at all. The only thing that makes any sense to me is that the other parent is spiteful and was hoping that he might spread that false fact and then enjoy the carnage when someone actually did it.
I didn't say he had a good sense of humor, or even decent one for that matter. I wasn't there, so I don't know if it was a joke or not. I would like to think, though, that someone would not be that ignorant to think it was true, or that mean to tell someone that hoping they would take it seriously. But, you never know.

And, it is a fact that there are a lot of things done that are really kind of cruel to the animals to keep the world supplied in food. That certainly is not one of them, though.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom