i heard of this is it ture?

If you don't smell anything I wouldn't worry about it. A bad egg will really smell so unless there's something wrong with your nose you'll realize it. I started asking questions about how to candle when I notice a smell from my incubator when I went to turn them. Ended up there was a bad egg hiding in there that looked like all the other clears.

Keep trying to candle. It helps to mark them on whether you see anything or not so you can concentrate on those eggs that might be bad. If you get one that your sure hasn't done anything after 14days I would remove it. I try to get all the bad eggs cleared out before then whether they are starting to go rotten or not. If they start to smell you'll need to try to catch it earlier but otherwise you should be fine until then.

If you open your bator you can SMELL if something is dead in there. I just had to remove 3 eggs. They can and do blow up. One of mine blew up shortly after I removed it THANK GOD! It was in the garbage already and I was about to take it outside when I heard one pop. WHEW very smelly! You don't want that.

Back
Top Bottom