I Hope This Is In the Right Spot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessica.anne

In the Brooder
8 Years
Dec 21, 2011
South Carolina Midlands
I have a concern with an auction I bought and paid for and I was wondering if I could ask for advice here? I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, but here goes...I bought and paid for an auction Wednesday evening. The seller was aware I was going to send payment, and communication was good until I sent my money, now there has been zero convo and I'm concerned. I realize that it really hasn't been that long, but some word, ANY word, would be nice. I have sent multiple msgs to my seller, and nothing. I've been polite, stated that I know life happens, but confirmation of some sort that you have recieved my money and everything is ok would be nice. This is my first type of auction involvement and I actually had to sign up for a PayPal account, using my husband's CC no less, to buy these eggs, so I'm sure my nervousness can be understood. What should I do? Am I just having first time buyer jitters? Thanks so much for any all replies I'm given!

I wouldn't worry yet. I've paid for stuff before and didn't hear anything didn't get a tracking number nothing. Then the item arrived in a reasonable time. If you don't get anything in the mail or get a response after 10 days file a claim with ebay, they will refund your money.

OOPs I didn't notice you posted Wed. I have always gotten an almost immediate response from the seller. With Pay Pal it's all electronic and the seller is notified usually the same day. If you do not get a response from the the seller just follow Pay Pal's protocol on how long you have to wait to file a dispute. I don't remember how long that is. They give you the option of stating you didn't receive the item. Hope it all works out. You will eventually get your money back.

I thought it was Wednesday evening, but I went to double check and I sent payment on 8/14 @ 11:15pm...so it's been a short while, not too awful long, but long enough to make me nervous. I'd just like some small bit of communication to let me know if everything is ok, you know?

if you click on their profile on BYC, it will tell you the last time that they were online. Then at least you will know if they haven't been online, maybe they haven't gotten the time to email yet. I'd send them a PM on here if it shows they have been online recently.

Thank you, everyone! I just wanted to report that I've talked to my seller, and all of our issues have been resolved so far. I'd also like to add that she is a very pleasant person and was very helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom