I JUST DON'T FEEL RIGHT

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickabator, Feb 19, 2009.

1. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I got up this morning and I felt fine , now I just don't feel right , my throat is hurting, I am so sleepy I can hardly hold my eyes open, sick stomach, feel feverish. I just want to crawl back in bed and stay there do you think maybe it might be the flu I hope not my chickens will starve to death if I cant get out there and feed them tomorrow morning. I have dr. appt. monday could be my blood sugar I think I'll go check.

2. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    I hope all is well. Keep us posted

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Wynette and I will look after you Chickabator!!!....now whats your temperature, sounds to me in my professional opinion [​IMG] that your definately coming down with a nasty cold....... OK off to bed with you stay warm, plenty of fluids, and heres a [​IMG]g.....how's my bedside manner?

Wynette Wynette we got a patient!! code red code red. Wynette!!!!!!!!!!! darn she is probably in the sluice room...Wynette!!!!!!

4. farmerlor

farmerlor Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, I hope it's not the stuff we've been having here. This stuff just hangs on and on and on. Take care of yourself, you know the drill and I hope you feel better soon.

5. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    EC don't get too excited. Doesn't sound like there's anything oozy or needing to by exactoed out of her at the moment [​IMG]

Hope you get to feeling better Chickabator [​IMG]

6. momofdrew

momofdrew Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:LOL [​IMG]

7. Indiana hens

Indiana hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Pendleton, Indiana
    Upper respiratory infection going around here. Same symptoms.

8. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    I started feeling like that last night, today I have a fever and had to call in sick.

I've been out of bed just a short time now, think I need to go back and rest.

Hope you don't get whatever it is.

9. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    well still have sore throat dd had strep 2 weeks ago

10. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Drink lots of liquids to flush out the baddies. Whenever I start feeling that way I start on cranberry juice, the one without the added sugar. And lots of ice in it. Chicken soup is another healing liquid.

Stay comfy on the couch with your favourite blanket/quilt.

Hope you feel better soon!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by