I just got my best present of this year!

Aw....
hugs.gif

My DW and I need to rent that movie...don't know if I'd let the kids watch it yet.

I adore ABBA songs... they are great for road trips.

That is so sweet!
love.gif
My "baby" just turned 14. I find myself dreading the day he leaves for college all ready. He will be in high school next year and it goes by so fast. He is my only child and I was a single Mom for a very long time. So it was just him and I and we are very close. I do notice though that he is getting more quiet and withdrawn. It is just a sign that as he ages he is turning into his Dad a little!
barnie.gif
I don't like it, but I do what I can to keep us communicating.

So NO I don't think its silly, I think its fantastic and you are a terrific Mom!!

So glad you were able to share that time with your son! We have them as our children for such a short time. I feel so sad for the parents out there that realize that reality to late. Time goes to fast to put off those special times we could be spending with our kids. Glad you were able to have that wonderful experience and to build a strong memory with your son that will last forever!
hugs.gif

What I adore about my 12 year old son....he is trying to be a "man" but when he comes up to me and says "mama I love you, your the best" quietly when no-one is looking makes my heart melt and reach for the tissues!...darn blubbering just thinking about it.....he is my pride and joy, apple of my eye.....and can twist me round his little finger just by looking at his beautiful face....he is the image of his father.....the king of my heart!

and realizing this is my last year with him as my "baby", next year on Christmas he'll already be 18.

Hon, do not despair. My "baby" is about to turn 40 and we STILL do this kind of stuff!

wink.png

Back
Top Bottom