I just got taken for...

Quote:
ep.gif

WOW! That is the longest I have ever heard of! Well... here's extra energy going your way! Just think about doing this as you write.

smack.gif

I have COX .... bundle package is

Cable ( unlimited outlets )

local

unlimited long distance

high speed internet Package price 125.00

I have always had Cingular and NOW AT&T bought them out , BUT

we have family plan 2 phones which were free Nokia's
700 anytime minutes
Unlimited night and unlimited weekends

Mobile to mobile
roll over minutes
free roaming
and all the extras , like call waiting
Voice mail , 3 way calling , call transfer
free activation on both lines

All for 69.95 PLUS 10.00 additional for 2nd. line phone
NEVER had any problems

Quote:
I LOVED Cellular One!!!!!!!! Miss them terribly!!!

Ditto....Never had any problems with them, customer service people where wonderful (over phone--not so much in to store though). Had unlimited EVERYTHING and the bill for 3 phones was less than our house bill. I so wish they were still here....

My husband and I switched to AT&T and it sucked I had thrown the boxes all out and the service sucked..was told that they will take the products back without boxes with a 50 charge for each we had 2 cells and 2 internets.. so that would be $200 fine..so went in there and to stop service and the terrrible terrible manager of store refused to do anything..we only had the stuff for 3 weeks and gave them $791 when signed up..and got a bill also from them in those 3 weeks before stop service for $505 so we are up near $1300 and he wouldn't stop it unless gave him $ 1500.. My husband for that I will give it to a lawyer.. the girls in the store up front called the owner and came out and told us when we got in truck to come back in 15 minutes the owner was coming to store..so we did.. the manager was kiss our you know what...apoligizing and of course we weren't listening..so the owner of store gave our money back took $200 for each it since no box and of the 505 bill charged got about 300 of that back plus got the rebates in mail for all that which he said we could keep...

No way would I ever recommend AT&T.. and if you got problem you want to see the owner..

Back
Top Bottom