I just hatched some new babies. Anyone else?!?

I just hatched 4 of 12 on 12/21 they were shipped so I expected a low hatch and just set 12 yesterday I had shipped hopefully a better hatch rate this time. The 4 are inside in my Den. I also have 10 of 10 I hatched for my niece (from her girls) not shipped. They are now 7 weeks and are in the grow out coop in my laundry room and are thriving. Just make sure you keep temperatures warm enough for the. Here are some pictures of the babies and my girls that are in the big coop
Thank you for the advise and they are really cute.

I just hatched some chicks. 1 showgirl (possibly frizzle), 2 polish (white crested blue), and 5 of my own breed I am trying to make (Sebright Cochin cross frizzles). I hatched them on Christmas and was wondering if there was any advice for raising chicks in the winter. I know if is probably stupid but the rooster I wanted to use for breeding died so I had to hatch the eggs now. All advice for winter brooding is welcome. (Stories and pictures are also welcome) :D :):D:wee

Here are my chick pics. At least two of the small ones are frizzles
Awww they are adorable! I tried to hatch through my broody hen Mable- silky, but they are heathens, they are 6 eggs, tried incubate the other 6… nothing.

I just wanted to make an update. Here are week 3-4 pics of my chicks. A lot has changed since these pics but I just want to show them off.

Attachments

• IMG_7093.jpeg
    IMG_7093.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7092.jpeg
    IMG_7092.jpeg
    406.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7088.jpeg
    IMG_7088.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7087.jpeg
    IMG_7087.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7086.jpeg
    IMG_7086.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7085.jpeg
    IMG_7085.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7084.jpeg
    IMG_7084.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7080.jpeg
    IMG_7080.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 1
Hey everyone, I’ve done it again! I have chicks hatching within the next 3 days. If y’all want to see let me know. They will be polish, and 5 eggs are under the hen! Cant wait!!:wee:D:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom