I Just Love Raccoons..............Dont You???

Quote:
Not making me feel better I dont care what he does to them..I told him that just want them gone.Could care less..My ducks are what I care about!
I cant do the killing but anyone else can....If the law allows

Last edited:
Please don't relocate nuisance animals!

I would be spittin' mad if someone dropped a chicken-killing predator near me and I lost some of my precious birds, then had to go through the time and expense of trapping and KILLING it myself.

Last edited:
Quote:
I never said anything about me relocating it...That is what I was told from a guy who owns a bussiness that comes and gets these things when you caugh them...I called Animal Control and they said they relocate them also...I dont think the officer I talked to is lieing to me...I just said I want it GONE!! I have no control over what the Animal police do with them...

Last edited:
I am sorry for putting you on the defensive.

It is just something I feel strongly about, as I am sure everyone here does.

I wish that they weren't a problem and all our chickens were safe.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I never said anything about me relocating it...That is what I was told from a guy who owns a bussiness that comes and gets these things when you caugh them...I called Animal Control and they said they relocate them also...I dont think the officer I talked to is lieing to me...I just said I want it GONE!!

I didn't mean you, honey!
hugs.gif
I was speaking more to the people who were suggesting rehoming as a good option. I'm really sorry about your ducks
sad.png
I'm sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you.

Mister raccoon is gone Animal Control came and said they always put to sleep the raccoons..They are just to much trouble for them to be released..I am so glad its gone,,IT WAS MEAN...

Back
Top Bottom