I just LOVE these little blobs of fluff!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by luvmychicknkids, Feb 22, 2009.

1. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    My baby chickies are almost two weeks old. Oh how they grow!!!! Getting their big girl feathers and such! Had one baby running all over the bathroom screaming to get back in teh brooder this morning. [​IMG] Just a few pics of my little beauties!!!

Margaret and Beatrice....my little naked neck beauties
    [​IMG]

One of the 5 little La Fleche babies. So adorable with their big nostrils. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The 2 self blue and 1 remaining white (Alice) Silkies. SOOOOO soft and cute!!! And LOUD!!!!
    [​IMG]

Violet and Isadora....White Crested Black Polish bantams
    [​IMG]

Supposed to be an Ancona? She seems awfully yellow right now though? So adorable. [​IMG] Oh, her name is Thunder (NOT my fault, I promise!!!)
    [​IMG]

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    They just melt your heart don't they!?

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Look at all that CUTENESS!!!!!

Christy our babies are almost the same age! how cute mine just turned 2 weeks old Fridays [​IMG]

i have to post pics of mine soon so everyone can see there feathers! [​IMG]

4. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Yesssss.....they are little hearbreakers!!!! [​IMG] I still have to track down yours, Mahonri. I know you had babies just hatch. [​IMG] Oh do post new pics, Mark!!!! I love seeing baby cuteness!

5. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    GAAAHH! Seeing all of these adorable silkies make me want them even more! And that causes me to greatly worry about if they're going to have them at the feed store!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by