I just need all of you to know this about Syria my home town

Omran

Crowing
Jul 26, 2008
Bagdad KY
Dear friends for the past few months I have been very busy and very worry about my family back home my mom and my brothers and sisters, and all my relatives ( we are a very big Family all together over 200) and ofcourse all my friends, I know here is my home now, but who ever forget where (he/she) comes is not a human IMO.
any way the dictatorship regim in Syria been in the office for about 40 years stealing the oil and all other resources from land, now we as Syrian started our peace demonstrations last year in march 2011 asking for a better life and free country, any how the Assad regim and his militias started a war on all of us and now the vioulance is so bad that we have over 10000 pepole killed and over 30000 injured and so many in preasons, I don't want you guys to sit here reading all night, all what I am askingyou to do is to read more about the news from Syria, because I want the world to know about that bad guy and his Regiem and please pray for the innicont pepole there.
Thank you all
and God Bless this country and the freedom we have here.
edit for some bad spelling

Last edited:
Our prayers are with you and your family members and friends in Syria. Is there anything we can do to help? It must be so terrifing to live with the fears that you face each day.
We are blessed to live in a place where we have freedom ( for now). We need to be aware and defend that right everyday. Please do not give up hope.

Yes I agree the Assad regimn has not been kind to the people of Syria. I hope and pray for peace in your homeland all areas on the earth. If we all would just treat each other how we would like to be treated then the world would be a much safer place.

I do not know much about your homeland, but you remain in my prayers. You and your extended family. My good friend had family that lived in Bhagdad during the bad times, and they did manage to survive thanks to prayer and a really resourceful underground.

We follow the troubles in Syria which is shown daily on the BBC news. We hope that right will prevail here as it has in other parts of this troubled world. I have a feeling that despite many setbacks, it will come good in the end. Keep up your spirits.

I hope your family will be ok. It is shameful that no one has assisted.I don't understand why Libya was invaded,and the people helped...and Syria not. The murder rate of civilians in Syria has far surpassed that of Libya when NATO invaded. The only difference I have found is Britian and France wanted that cheaper Libyan oil,and getting rid the government sealed the deal for lower rates with the people they helped to take over the government,

I am guessing Syria has nothing to offer,and the excuse of humanitarian intervention so often used by countries is really just a lie.Prayers for your family.

It is heartbreaking to read about and see the pictures of the horror that is occuring in Syria. I don't understand why Turkey and other free countries are not intervening. Assad will pay. I just hope it is before many more innocent civilians are killed. I'm sorry for what your family is going through.

Just heard on the news, Syria will be getting help with arms... no details but sounds like good news.
fl.gif
And continued prayers from our little Texas town.

Back
Top Bottom