I just want to show off my pheasants.....PIC HEAVY!!!

Quote:
I do....mine aren't laying yet but when they do I like to give them two weeks to prove fertility even though I had 90 percent fertility throughout my whole aviary and most of them have the same mate. How about I let you know when they start laying and we can go from there?
smile.png
I have the Manchurian and the Chinese...Manchurian tend be larger and have the white stripe down the top of the head whereas the Chinese tend to have a grayish stripe. Which ones are you interested in?

whatever is cheaper. im just desperate to have ringnecks! what are your prices?

Quote:
Yes they are!! My 9 year old fertilized 36 eggs and 33 hatched under the mom!!!(2 separate clutches last summer! Your pictures were great! I don't have flight pens as I don't release them. I sell them or they are meat birds....

Nice, how much do your birds weigh dressed?

Quote:
Thank you!
They are more work as they are NOT domesticated...you never really lose the wild in them. Not often can you pick them up and hold them unless you have done it when they are young or alot of patience. But you have to have covered cages, netting roofing or whatever...once out..you will be lucky if they come back. Trust me I know....
sad.png

But they do eat peanuts out of my hand! I love the way they talk...

Quote:
I do....mine aren't laying yet but when they do I like to give them two weeks to prove fertility even though I had 90 percent fertility throughout my whole aviary and most of them have the same mate. How about I let you know when they start laying and we can go from there?
smile.png
I have the Manchurian and the Chinese...Manchurian tend be larger and have the white stripe down the top of the head whereas the Chinese tend to have a grayish stripe. Which ones are you interested in?

whatever is cheaper. im just desperate to have ringnecks! what are your prices?

I PMed u.

Quote:
Yes they are!! My 9 year old fertilized 36 eggs and 33 hatched under the mom!!!(2 separate clutches last summer! Your pictures were great! I don't have flight pens as I don't release them. I sell them or they are meat birds....

This year I got a few that are 4-5 lbs...(I let them get bigger this year) they aren't really a big bodied bird..Unless you have impeyans or blue eared!! they are bigger than my roosters. I haven't tried to eat my ornamental pheasants...just the buff, black and ring necks..oh and the white ones too.

Quote:

This year I got a few that are 4-5 lbs...(I let them get bigger this year) they aren't really a big bodied bird..Unless you have impeyans or blue eared!! they are bigger than my roosters. I haven't tried to eat my ornamental pheasants...just the buff, black and ring necks..oh and the white ones too.

I don't think ornamental would taste very good. The Ringnecks I have are a smaller breed so there is not as much meat on them compared to a larger Ringneck species

Back
Top Bottom