I know it’s a rooster but what breed please

No I said in Australia our Pitt bulls looked different and posted the picture that is what I have Been raised to know as a pit bull...

if I was educated wrong then that’s not on me.... that’s on those who educated me...

actually you know what forget it it’s not even worth arguing about

Every time somebody gives you a piece of information, you have the power to fact check it.

No I said in Australia our Pitt bulls looked different and posted the picture that is what I have Been raised to know as a pit bull...

if I was educated wrong then that’s not on me.... that’s on those who educated me...

actually you know what forget it it’s not even worth arguing about
Okay but even if you were educated wrong to begin with (which you were), people are trying to teach you now and you’re still arguing about it and saying we’re wrong so :confused:

Every time somebody gives you a piece of information, you have the power to fact check it.
It’s true, though when we are raised believing things a lot of that info is repeated out whole lives aNed we don’t feel the need to fact check it. Personally I didn’t know there were more than just Golden Retrievers till Dawg mentioned it. I always heard “Retrievers” as golden retrievers, not realizing there were so many different kinds.

It’s true, though when we are raised believing things a lot of that info is repeated out whole lives aNed we don’t feel the need to fact check it. Personally I didn’t know there were more than just Golden Retrievers till Dawg mentioned it. I always heard “Retrievers” as golden retrievers, not realizing there were so many different kinds.
Yeah believe it or not, there’s actually 6 different kinds! Haha and technically poodles were originally retrievers too. Most people only know Labs and Goldens though.

https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/lifestyle/the-retrievers-ever-talented-and-willing-to-please/

Back
Top Bottom