i know this is mostly a chicken site but have to share .....

Julie R

In the Brooder
12 Years
May 23, 2007
hi everyone just thought I would share this,
last night my boxer had her puppies finally after waiting 64 days they are finally here.
She has 5 3 girls and 2 boys
all are doing fine and momma dog is finally sleeping comfortable with her babies, now as for me I am finally going to get to sleep.
First baby got here around 10;15 pm the last got here at 3;06 this morning so this grandma is tired !!!!
Anyone want a puppy ?????

Julie

I love boxers! I actually had one that lived to be 14 and he was the nicest dog I ever owned. He was a stray that I found and no one claimed-I guess he was around 2 when I found him. He just loved everyone. Please post some pictures when you get the chance.

Congradulations ~
big_smile.png

Boxers are the best!

Where are you located?

Are you planning to sell them? Are they papered?

Do you have both parents?

Are they both good with poultry?

Cheerio
Wendy and Fancie

cool.png

Sorry I have not posted an update to the many boxer questions , but had a baby boom around here - my 20 baby chicks are finally here and got busy getting them all settled - what a crew LOL

Well about the puppies - yes they are pure breed . I do have both mom and dad here. mom Daisy, is a flashy fawn with a very love me attitude very much into playing fetch until your arm falls off , dad Wally, is a very big boy he is also a fawn with big white paws so I image puppies will be a good size Wally is the perfect boxer very laid back, fun loving can take him anywhere without a problem ( excet with smaller dogs he tends to step on them ).
I planned on getting the parents CKC reg , but am just trying to find the time to get everything done.
Iwe do plan on selling the pups, but because they are our babies we are really picky about where they go ( not trying to be mean or anything).
As far as the parents being good with chickens, or any other outside birds ( ducks,turkey etc ) I have 2 ducks, and 2 chickens , and 2 rabbits that are outside where the dogs can see them , but I dont think letting them near each other will be a good idea. I think Wally would play with them to death and Daisy might hurt someone, but both parents are the best guard dogs I could ask for many times they have barked and scared of a stary cat from getting to my chickens and crew and they have barked and scared off a skunk ( to bad it came to late to save one of my chickens )
We are located in New Mexico. I have 3 puppies left due to her lack of experince Daisy lost two of her pups she laid on the two littlest females.
I have 2 boys and 1 girl ,one of the boys is going to a friend as a birthday gift, the little girl is going to a friend of ours but the one biggest boy in the group is still without a family.
I will post pictures very soon of the parents and the babyies.

Julie R

Back
Top Bottom